I’m Ben, a hardworking, team oriented games programmer who strives to create captivating games, in the hopes that it gives others the same joy and wonder it gave me when growing up.
I love working in teams and keeping busy
Over the years I’ve worked on several projects including:
- Camp Fire (Rift/Go)
- Candy Sort (Rift/Go)
- Sticks and Stones (PC/Mac)
- Coming and Going (PC/Mac)
- Event Horizon (PC)
- That’s a Paddlin’ (PC)
- Taxi Sim (PC)
You can find these at my Itchio page
I’m a competent programmer and a fast learner
I have a strong mathematical and mechanical background. I chose this path because i love solving challenges and puzzles, naturally this led me to programming. I recognise that I don’t know everything, but I seek to improve my knowledge everyday.
The majority of my experience so far is in the following:
- Languages: C#, JS, C++, CSS
- Version Control Software: Git, Perforce
- Project Management Tools: HackNPlan, Trello.
- Software: Visual Studio, Photoshop, FMOD Studio.
- Engines: Unity